Thursday 3 October 2013

Feel Good Beauty: No More Snack

Hey there guys,


One of the hardest things I`ve found lately is no snacking after dinner. After growing up in a house with not one but two diabetics (it`s hereditary in my family) one of the things I was always encouraged to do was to have an evening snack. Unfortunately the older I got and the later I was able to stay up, the more calories I consumed after dinner. One of the reasons for this is the bodies natural reaction, after a certain point in the evening you body gives you this signal that it is once again hungry, the thing is, your not actually hungry. What this means is that your badly itself is either bored or tired and it wants something to do. However, it isn`t the easiest thing to get past, on of the main problems is that your body is telling you it`s hungry and its hard to not sate that hunger. One thing to do is drink a glass of water when that feeling comes, the other option is to ween yourself from those evening snacks by reducing the amounts and overall number of snacks in an evening.


The Makeup Breakup

No comments:

Post a Comment