Monday 7 October 2013

Feel Good Beauty: Sugar Fix

Hey Guys,




I'm going to be trying to catch up with my posts in the next couple of days, but today I wanted to tell you about ways of getting your sugar fix. Among my friends and family I am notoriously well known for having a huge sweet tooth, if given the option I could easily eat a whole cake on my own and the eat a couple of boxes of candy and not end up with a stomach ache, but I would feel miserable and guilty afterwards. Alas, trying to live healthy and having a sweet tooth is vertually impossible, fresh fruit and honey only get you so far.

That is until recently. I was looking for a healthy ice cream recipe (It's already really cold here, but I really wanted ice cream) and I came across a fantastic blog. It's called chocolatecoveredkatie.com and I have tried a few recipes from this particular blog and I can honestly admit that they are not only healthy (as well most recipes are also vegan friendly or have substitutions for milk, egg and other ingredients) they really taste just like the unhealthy originals. She has everything from pancake (an incredible red velvet pancake recipe) and oatmeal recipes for breakfast to single serve deserts for cake and cookies alike. I highly, highly recommend you check out her blog and try some of her recipes.


The Makeup Breakup

No comments:

Post a Comment