Sunday 29 September 2013

Feel Good Beauty: Internal Reflection

Hey there,


I can be a really emotional eater, if I'm upset I have been known to eat a whole 9" cake, and in my family success is also rewarded with food, essentially keeping a person stuck in sort of the same rut. What I've taken to doing instead is keeping a journal, so that when I'm upset or angry instead of eating my own weight or more in sweets, I let it out on paper. Like wise it helps with when I feel good and rewarding myself, because then all my feelings are out on paper and I don't feel the need to over consume those feelings either. Admittedly though it is hard at times to always do this safely, it isn't about counting calories, or making oneself feel bad (though sometimes it does), and I have heard of people taking journal keeping like this to extremes but over all I find that it's rather cathartic.




The Makeup Breakup

No comments:

Post a Comment