Tuesday 30 July 2013

On the Liner

Hello, hello, hello,


I don't think any makeup collection is complete without a liquid liner. Whether its black (my personal favourite) or coloured you can't go wrong. While there are two styles of applicators and not all liquid liners are created equal. That being said...

I have to say that my favourite liquid liner is Urban Decay 24/7 waterproof liquid liner. I love the brush applicator ( I find felt tip applicators do have a great sturdiness to them so you don't have to worry about overly uneven application, but they lack the finesse that you need to really wing out your liner), there is a reasonably wide range of colours although I wish there were more, and the formula is fantastic. When a product makes claims like 24/7 I admit that I am somewhat sceptical of those claims, but these eyeliners, last, and last and last, unless your really putting in some effort to take this eyeliner off then it does not come off till your ready to remove it.

 
 
 
 


Left to Right: Perversion (Black), Retrograde (Purple), Radium (Cobalt Blue), Siren (Teal Blue),
El Dorado (Gold), Woodstock (Pink), Bobbi Dazzle (Silver White).



AND SWATCHES!!!!

 
 

 
 


 
And don't forget to have fun with your liquid liner.
 
 
 
The Makeup Breakup

No comments:

Post a Comment