Tuesday 23 July 2013

FALSIES... What do you mean...

Hey there,



So sometimes we all want a little more fullness in our lashes, for some people its every once in a while, and for others a little more often. I personally don't wear false lashes very often, as I don't generally love the way they feel on my eyes, but I do often enjoy the way that they frame the shape of the eye. I do have to admit though more often than not I buy false lashes and then let them sit in the box. That being said i do have a few favorite pairs that I'm not sure I could live without.




Makeup Forever Lashes in (157 or the Lori Lashes)



 
 


 
 
 
Eyelure Lashes ( In Oh, Honey! and Cool Kitty)
 
 

*I love these lashes*









*I love these lashes too!!!*
 
Sephora by Panatone Tangerine Lash trio ( in Wonderlash, Spotted and Ooh-La-Lash) 
(I don't love these, but I thought they were fun so included them)
 








Anyway you look at false lashes, whether you go with big lashes or demi's I do firmly believe that one should have at least one pair of false lashes in their makeuo kit, you never know when your going to need them and there are tons of both expensive (if you wish to go that way) and inexpensive (false lashes can be found at most drugstores and I have even seen them a few times at some of the dollarstore chains) to try.
 
 
Also don't forget to check out my videos,
 
The Good, The Bad and The Ugly episode 2:
 
And Falsie Fantastic:
 


No comments:

Post a Comment