Wednesday 25 December 2013

Merry Christmas!!! or Happy Holidays

Hey All,


I know that I haven't posted in a while I do have a ton of stuff coming up for you guys in the next little while. However, I just wanted to take the time today to say Merry Christmas to those of you who celebrate Christmas and Happy Holidays to those of you who celebrate alternate winter festivals. Somethings you may be looking forward to in the next little while will be:


  • continuation of the Bond series
  • Top favorite products of 2013
    • Face
    • Eyes
    • Lips
    • Hair
    • Skincare
  • Top fail products for 2013
    • Face
    • Eyes
    • Lips
    • Hair
    • Skincare
  • New Product reviews
  • Other Holiday Tutorials (Like New Years)


So I hope you guys have a safe and happy holiday, best wishes to you and your families, and hopefully I'll see you in the next few days.


The Makeup Breakup

No comments:

Post a Comment