Sunday 27 January 2013

M.A.C. Mineralized Skinfinish REVIEW!!! And important news!!

Hey everyone,

Sorry about the long laps in posts, its been crazy at work recently so I haven't really had time to update. Anyways, today were going to be reviewing the M.A.C. Mineralized Skinfinish Pressed Powder,  which as you know I repurchased resently in a haul.



M.A.C. Mineralized Skinfinish is probably the one M.A.C. thing I could not live without, I find M.A.C. in general to be very hit and miss, with more incedences of misses in my personal opinion.
This, however, is a pressed powder I believe everyone should own, I personally have it in two different shades, a lighter one for winter and a darker one for summer.



It's a lightweight product if you dust it on and it makes you look flawless and natural, if you pack it on a little more with maybe a powder sponge iyou can wear it on its own no foundation needed, I love it in the summer just a light dusting over top of my favorite moisturizer, or sunblock for more of a tinted moisturizer.



Supper soft, it goes on like a dream, any other powder or cream face products blend in smoothly and the packaging is wonderful, it has an eazy open lid so if your like me trying to open some other kinds of compacts you don't accidentaly jab your finger or thumb through the product.




And Finally...

The Big news is that Starting Febuary 1st I am doing a Valentines day makeup giveaway!!!
More deatails on products to come, there will be a first Place Winner who will recieve a high end makeup selection and a runner up who will recieve a my favorites drugstore selection. Hopefully you'll sign up for the giveaway I will send the packages anywhere in the world as a heads up, just be sure if you are under the age of 18 to get your parents permission first, and contest rules will be posted Feb 1st when the contest opens!!


The Makeup Breakup

No comments:

Post a Comment